Custom reshape polyline edit task
This sample illustrates how to create a custom ArcGIS Engine edit task that can be used in conjunction with the out-of-the-box editing commands. The Reshape Polyline edit task allows the user to perform a reshape on the selected feature within an edit session.
Language: C#, VB Subject: Controls Organization: Esri, http://www.esri.com Date: 11/17/2017 ArcObjects SDK: 10.6 Visual Studio: 2015, 2017 .NET Target Framework: 4.5
- ArcObjects .NET API Reference online
- Sample Data Download
- What's new
- Download the ArcObjects SDK for .Net from MyEsri.com
- Build and run the sample.
- Start editing.
- Zoom in on a polyline feature that you want to reshape.
- Select this feature with the Edit tool.
- Select the Reshape Polyline edit task from the Edit Task Tool control.
- Using the Sketch tool, digitize a new line that intersects the selected feature in at least two places.
- Finish the sketch to perform the reshape.
- Stop editing and save edits to persist changes. See the following illustration:
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine|
|ArcGIS Desktop Basic|
|ArcGIS Desktop Standard|
|ArcGIS Desktop Advanced|