Closest facility solver
This sample is an application that shows how to programmatically perform a closest facility analysis. You will learn how to load facilities and incident locations from a feature class, set solver parameters, execute the analysis, and get back the output results.
Language: C#, VB Subject: Networks Organization: Esri, http://www.esri.com Date: 11/17/2017 ArcObjects SDK: 10.6 Visual Studio: 2015, 2017 .NET Target Framework: 4.5
- ArcObjects .NET API Reference online
- Sample Data Download
- What's new
- Download the ArcObjects SDK for .Net from MyEsri.com
- Start Visual Studio to build and run the application.
- In the application, click Find Closest Facilities to perform the analysis. The ordered list of facilities appears.
- You can change the impedance attribute, use one-way restriction, and use hierarchy.
- You can change the target facility Count and CutOff values.
Programming with ArcGIS Network Analyst extension
What is ArcGIS Network Analyst extension?
About the ArcGIS Network Analyst extension tutorial
ArcGIS Network Analyst extension Object Model Diagram
An overview of the network analyst toolbox
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine: Network Analyst|
|ArcGIS Desktop Basic: Network Analyst|
|ArcGIS Desktop Standard: Network Analyst|
|ArcGIS Desktop Advanced: Network Analyst|