Service area solver
This sample is an application that shows how to programmatically perform a service area analysis. You will learn how to load locations from a feature class, set solver parameters, execute the analysis, and get back the output results.
Language: C#, VB Subject: Networks Organization: Esri, http://www.esri.com Date: 11/17/2017 ArcObjects SDK: 10.6 Visual Studio: 2015, 2017 .NET Target Framework: 4.5
- ArcObjects .NET API Reference online
- Sample Data Download
- What's new
- Download the ArcObjects SDK for .Net from MyEsri.com
- Start Visual Studio to build and run the application.
- In the application, verify the data's path is correct, then click Setup Service Area Problem.
- Once the map display is populated and the Solve button is available, click Solve. Information about the service areas appears.
- You can also change solver settings and re-solve.
Programming with ArcGIS Network Analyst extension
What is ArcGIS Network Analyst extension?
What is a network dataset?
About the ArcGIS Network Analyst extension tutorial
ArcGIS Network Analyst extension Object Model Diagram
An overview of the network analyst toolbox
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine: Network Analyst|
|ArcGIS Desktop Basic: Network Analyst|
|ArcGIS Desktop Standard: Network Analyst|
|ArcGIS Desktop Advanced: Network Analyst|