Wordpress Plugin Events Manager : Extension with ESS
- Import single event throught ESS Feed format.
- Syndicate to 3rd party ESS feeds to automaticaly have the events updated.
- Export events into ESS format.
- Auto submit events to search engines.
Benefits of ESS
- ESS increases Traffic event portal.
- ESS structures and organizes crucial event information so it can be broadcast clearly.
- ESS Feeds target a new market that accesses events through mobile apps, web agendas and maps.
- ESS prevents the duplication of content by centralizing the information on the publisher’s website.
- ESS opens the door for the automatic transmission of event information all over the web.
- ESS reduces the cost of event promotion thanks to centralization and automatization.
- With ESS, event information is not distorted or lost amid an abundance of text as it is by RSS and iCalendar Feeds.
Diference between RSS and ESS for events publication
(The MIT License)
Copyright (c) 2013
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.