Facebook C# SDK
The Facebook C# SDK helps .Net developers build web, desktop, Silverlight, Windows Phone and Windows Metro Style applications that integrate with Facebook.
Binaries for Facebook C# SDK are only distributed via nuget. For those using older versions of Visual Studio that does not support NuGet Package Manager, please download the command line version of NuGet.exe and run the following command.
nuget install facebook
If you would like to get an older version of the the binaries please use the following command.
nuget install facebook -v 5.4.1
You can find the documentation for this project at http://csharpsdk.org.
Help and Support
Use facebook.stackoverflow.com for help and support. We answer questions there regularly. Use the tags 'facebook-c#-sdk' and 'facebook' plus any other tags that are relevant. If you have a feature request or bug create an issue.
- NuGet Packages Available (Facebook)
- Compatible with all Facebook Graph and REST API methods.
- Supports Facebook’s most current authentication systems.
- Sample applications and documentation are provided to get you started quickly.
- .NET 3.5 (Client Profile and Full Profile)
- .NET 4.0 (Client Profile and Full Profile)
- .NET 4.5 Beta (Visual Studio 11 Beta)
- Windows 8 Metro Style Applications - WinRT (Windows 8 Consumer Preview)
- Silverlight 5
- Windows Phone 7.1 (Mango)