Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- 1.2 (unreleased)
- add french translation
- 1.1 2011-06-10
- Don't show viewlets providing IAmIgnoredByGloworm in the viewlet manager
- Move the "Inspect this page" link from document actions to its own viewlet
since Plone 4 does not use those actions by default.
- Hide the uninstall profile from add/remove products and site creation
- Added support for i18n.
- Added support for Spanish l10n.
- Fix incorrectly-named skin layer registration [esteele]
- Implement IViewView to display more viewlets [elro]
- Fix approach to dealing with TAL attributes that come in as a string rather
than an array. [davisagli]
- Use BoundPageTemplates instead of acquisition-wrapped templates in Zope 2.12
- Improved handling of inspection of custom views, viewlets, and viewlet managers.
- Refactored tests
- Improved source annotation searching
- Improved auto-scrolling of the navigation tree.
- Added scrolling for the content well.
- Added a dependency on archetypes.kss>=1.4.2 for IInlineEditingEnabled support.
- Changed icons for show/hide viewlets.
- Added help text to show/hide viewlet icons
- Added new icons and help text for nav tree items.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the inspect viewlet panel template from realizing that a customization already existed.
- Fixed a bug preventing viewlets from rerendering properly when customizations are discarded.
- Added a "visibility" field and show/hide link to the inspect viewlets panel.
- Added resize handles to resizable panels
- Viewlet customization no longer assumes that templates are created with a zope.interface.interface prefix.
- Fixed a rendering issue that caused portal_tabs to not display its CSS when the portal-header viewlet manager was rerendered.
- plone.app.gloworm is now Products.Gloworm
- Disabled viewlet moving (to other viewlet managers) for this release.
It will be enabled once it's been sufficiently stabilized.
- Display errors inline when attempting to save templates containing errors
- Removed the need to mark archetypes.kss with a condition turning it off for the @@inspect view
- Added portions of the YUI framework for UI enhancements
- Fixed some issues with inspecting reordered and customized viewlets
- GloWorm panel is now resizable
- Improved non-Firefox browser support (tested in Safari, Opera, IE 7)
- Added results for tal:attributes
- Archetypes field inspection
- Navigation tree auto-scrolling
- Beginning work on grabbing SourceAnnotation output
- Corrected a missing import in 0.1a6
- Added a document navigation tree