Table + AngularJS
Code licensed under New BSD License.
This directive allow to liven your tables. It support sorting, filtering and pagination. Header row with titles and filters automatic generated on compilation step.
Bower package deprecation notice
Updates to this library will be no longer published to bower.
Updates to this library will be published to npm only.
Upgrading from an earlier version?
Upgrade from 0.8.3
It's recommended to upgrade in two jumps:
- Upgrade to version 1.0.0-beta.9, making any changes to your application code neccessary to work with this version
- Refactor your application to remove any code that depended on depreciated behaviours that where removed in the 1.0.0 release
- Install 1.0.0 (should now be a drop in replacement for 1.0.0-beta.9)
Upgrade from version earlier than 0.8.3
It's recommended to upgrade in three jumps:
- Upgrade to version 0.8.3, making any changes to your application code neccessary to work with this version
bower install ng-table#0.8.3 --save
- Follow the guide above to upgrade from 0.8.3 -> 1.0.0-beta.9 -> 1.0.0
- To install an earlier version of ng-table (1.0.0-beta.9 in this case):
bower install ng-table#1.0.0-beta.9 --save
- Read the CHANGELOG.md. Each release details the breaking changes and migration guidance
npm install ng-table --save
You can download the distribution files directly from npmcdn
Please follow the getting started steps here
Install the type definition files for ng-table:
typings install github:christianacca/typed-ng-table/typings.json#930b5a14174e594d6167691ed0938be42a6b06aa --global --save
We use Karma to ensure the quality of the code. The easiest way to run these checks is to use
npm install && npm run setup npm run build npm test
The karma task will try to open Firefox and Chrome as browser in which to run the tests. Make sure this is available or change the configuration in
For a list of configuration options available, see examples website
Submitting an issue
Please be responsible, the open source community is not there to guess your problem or to do your job. When submitting an issue try as much as possible to:
search in the already existing issues or on stackoverflow if your issue has not been raised before.
give a precise description mentionning angular version, ng-table version.
isolate your code sample on the probable issue to avoid pollution and noise.
Close your issue when a solution has been found (and share it with the community)
Note that 80% of the open issues are actually not issues but "problem" due to developpers laziness or lack of investigation. These "issues" are a waste of time for us and especially if we have to setup a sample to reproduce the issue which those developpers could have done. Any open issue which does not fulfill this contract will be closed without investigation.
- Demo site
- Codepen examples (Tip: fork these to create your own examples);
For work in IE < 9 need jQuery, just add:
<!--[if lt IE 9]> <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.2.min.js"></script> <![endif]-->
Let me know if you are using ng-table. It will motivate me to work harder. And if you like ng-table, just email me and add your website here Hope you like it, Thanks! :)
This project is part of Bazalt CMS.