Instantly access your favorite apps from Control Center
We’ve all been there. Chatting with a friend while trying to keep up with the social media timeline, that casual game or the latest news headlines. More often than not, you find yourself repeating the same sequence of click, tap, tap, clicka-click, tap in order to switch between two or more apps. What if this could be reduced to just one swipe?
Introducing App Center.
- A new page in Control Center presents your recently used apps to you.
- Tap an app to open add it as an app page inside Control Center, granting instant access every time you open Control Center.
- Tap and hold to open the app in full screen.
- Smart swiping: App Center knows when you want to quickly swipe to another Control Center page and prevents unintended interaction with the page'd apps.
- Efficient memory handling prevents wasting of battery life and system resources.
By downloading, cloning or forking this repository or any of its forks, you agree to be bound by the terms set forth in the License.md document. You have to include this document in all redistributions of App Center or derivative works. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Download & set up Xcode, theos and its dependencies.
- Clone this repo.
- Read the license information included in License.md.
- Open Terminal in the appcenter directory and run "make package" to obtain a ready-to-install Debian package!
- Happy hacking!
SIMULATOR=1 in your environment to compile for the iPhone simulator. You can then use the resulting dynamic library in the iOS Simulator using Karen Tsai's simject tool.
App Center is now available in Cydia!
This project was created by Evan Swick and Christoph Parstorfer in 2017. All intellectual property rights to the App Center name and accompanying artwork / design belong to Evan Swick and Christoph Parstorfer.
(c) Evan Swick and Christoph Parstorfer 2017. Some rights reserved.