Phabulous is a Slack bot for Phabricator.
- Post URLs to revisions and tasks right from Slack.
- Summon (mention) reviewers of a revision.
- Route specific events (Tasks, Revisions, Commits) into specific channels.
- Push all feed events into a single channel (This may flood a channel if your organization is big enough).
- Pretty icons ;)
- Getting Started: A guide on how to setup Phabulous for the first time.
- Upgrade Notes: Instructions on how to upgrade to newer versions of Phabulous.
- Command Reference: Reference for all available bot commands.
- Help & Troubleshooting: Tips and answers to common problems.
- Wiki: More articles and information about Phabulous.
Compiling from source
go get github.com/etcinit/phabulous/cmd/phabulous // or, for cross-compiling: go get github.com/laher/goxc git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:etcinit/phabulous.git cd phabulous make