A cli to make it super easy to select a Pristine github template to start from.
What is Pristine?
Pristine is an open source repository in its original condition.
There are a lack of repositories to start from to build community driven open source projects. Pristine is a complete starting point, it follows a Documentation Driven Development approach, and can be used as a resource to augment existing documentation.
How to use Pristine CLI
npm install -g @etclabscore/pristine-cli
- follow the prompts to select and create a new project to suite your needs
- Github community profiles for public repositories
- Readme Driven Development
- Working Backwards
- Literate programming
- Hammock Driven Development
- Inversion and The Power of Avoiding Stupidity