It was inspired by QuickTime Player X's sharing functionality.
1) You can use the code in your own products.
2) You can modify the code as you wish, and use the modified code in your products.
3) You can redistribute the original, unmodified code, but you have to include the full license text below.
4) You can redistribute the modified code as you wish (without the full license text below).
5) In all cases, you must include a credit mentioning Matthias Gansrigler as the original author of the source.
6) I’m not liable for anything you do with the code, no matter what. So be sensible.
7) You can’t use my name or other marks to promote your products based on the code.
8) This framework uses the OAuthConsumer framework code which you can separately download from http://code.google.com/p/oauthconsumer/ which is made available under the MIT License.
9) If you agree to all of that, go ahead and download the source. Otherwise, don’t.
Please be aware that the sample projects might not have the newest ESSVideoShare framework imported.)
This code works on OS X Lion and later.
Developed with Xcode 4.2.1
OAuthConsumer framework (http://code.google.com/p/oauthconsumer/ , made available under the MIT License)
For other Open Source projects of mine, please visit http://www.eternalstorms.at/opensource
If you use ESSVideoShare in one of your projects, please let me know! I'd love to hear about your apps and mention them here on this project page :) !!