animate a determinate progress indicator's doubleValue (Blog Post)
First, the License Agreement
- You can use the code in your own products.
- You can modify the code as you wish, and use the modified code in your products.
- You can redistribute the original, unmodified code, but you have to include the full license text below.
- You can redistribute the modified code as you wish (without the full license text below).
- In all cases, you must include a credit mentioning Matthias Gansrigler as the original author of the source.
- I’m not liable for anything you do with the code, no matter what. So be sensible.
- You can’t use my name or other marks to promote your products based on the code.
- If you agree to all of that, go ahead and download the source. Otherwise, don’t.
How To Use NSProgressIndicator+ESSProgressIndicatorCategory
Add the category’s .h and .m files to your project, import it where you need it and update your progress indicator’s doubleValue by calling -animateToDoubleValue: with the doubleValue you desire to animate to.
Please refer to the sample project and/or the (Blog Post) for more information.
This code has been tested on OS X Yosemite 10.10.3. It might work with earlier versions of the operating system.
Developed with Xcode 6.3.1
For other Open Source projects of mine, please visit http://www.eternalstorms.at/opensource
I'd like to hear from you
If you use NSProgressIndicator+ESSProgressIndicatorCategory in one of your projects, please be sure to let me know! I'd love to hear about your apps and mention them here on this project page :) !!