Welcome to eth.events's documentation!
eth.events is a hosted Ethereum API providing sophisticated support to search, filter and aggregate events from the Ethereum blockchain, and it is based on Elasticsearch.
Constructing a query and understanding what an eth.events server returns is the most important skill you need in order to get started with eth.events.
If you are new to Elasticsearch and eth.events, you first should:
- Inform yourself about the :doc:`elastic-authorization <elastic/authorization/index>` methods
- Read our :doc:`elastic developer tutorial <elastic/tutorials/query>`
- Familiarise yourself with the Elasticsearch Query DSL.
- Understand the elastic-schema and how events are :doc:`mapped <elastic/endpoints/index>`
- Leverage our :doc:`example queries <elastic/example-queries/index>` and build your own queries.
You might also take a look at our SQL interface:
- Check for the :doc:`sql-access <sql/authorization/index>` to our database
- Maybe start with looking at the :doc:`entity-relation model <sql/schema/index>`
- To get a quickstart on how to use the interface you should see the :doc:`sql tutorial <sql/tutorials/sql>`
Please also visit our main Website or in case you have any further questions.
.. toctree:: :caption: Documentation Contents: :glob: :maxdepth: 2 elastic/* sql/*