Update Python 3 Packages for Windows and Linux Compatability
In this release, we updated the packages that Python Buddy relies on. Before, there were bugs with those packages but they have now been fixed so these changes will now fix all Windows compatibility issues and update us to Python 3.7+.
Fix Error Messages Not Disappearing
Fix AJAX Calls
Refactors to Python 3, Improves Efficiency, and Redesigns Code
The following release implements the following:
- multiprocessing to handle multiple errors
- verbose null checks
- leverage sessions to handle multiple users at scale
- redesign code to make more readable/cleaner
- Update pylint and error messages related to pylint for more info (from
- Process pylint messages on server side now.