These are scripts to aid in automatically capturing video from a UVC Compliant Webcam on Linux
- Check whether resources are in use or not
- Pull information on formats from camera
- Configuration for everything
- Rebuild ffmpeg support
- less ghetto guvcview code
- Check whether recording job is in progress.
- Routine to check storage space messes up for CDs (and maybe other types of disks. This means that the cdrom (if present) will be chosen as the best capture storage.
- Command generated for guvcview does work in cron