Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Council of Berlin Agenda
The Council of Berlin was held July 14th to 15th, 2018 at c-base in Berlin.
Friday evening, July 13th, Boris organized a casual meeting at Prater Biergarten.
There was a GDoc created to list the agenda.
Feedback & Coverage
- Wrap up & request for feedback post on the forum
- Coindesk article by Rachel plus Jamie's forum post & discussion on EthMagicians
- MP's post to ECF Review, EthMagicians: the importance of community and activism
- Lane's Day 1 takeaways and Day 2 takeaways
- A gallery of images on the Berlin Council github site
- Matt Lockyer's Google Photo album
July 14th Saturday Day One
We had the Main room with projector and sound system, and the Side room around the corner. The Main room was a full coverage space, with livestream rolling the whole time and expectations that photos would be taken and posted. The Side room was meant to be a non-digital space, with Chatham house rules (quotes, but no attribution to the person). The Overflow was outside at the picnic tables.
- 10am Arrival, breakfast, name tags
- 10:25am Welcome to the event
- 10:30am Jamie Pitts reviews principles and motivation, Nick Johnson informs EIP process video
- 11:30am Unconference Planning pitching sessions video
- 12:30pm LUNCH
- Main room: Login, Identity, Wallets, Ben - forum thread & video of post-lunch session intro and login session
- Side room: Developer Experience, Brooke & Lane - forum thread
- 3:30pm AFTERNOON BREAK
- 5:00pm Brief re-convene of participants
Many went to Republic Berlin for dinner.
July 15th Sunday Day Two
- 10am Arrive, breakfast, name tags
- 10:25am Welcome
- 10:30am Magi Discussion, hosted by Greg Colvin video
- 1:30pm LUNCH
- Overflow: Griff talks Dappnode
- Main room: Working Groups, Boris & VIDEO LINK NEEDED
- Side room: Improve the Node, OSS Block Explorer, Jay & Ben
- Overflow: Tokens as Gas - Gert, Human Readable Machine Verifiable Transaction Requests - Pedro
- 4:30pm Reconvene & wrap up circle video
Sponsors & Donations
Host organization Web3 Foundation, including sponsorship of breakfast and lunch on both days.
Video crew & streaming sponsor Santiment, who covered the three person crew on both days.