The 5th in the line of the Proof-of-Concept series.
This release includes:
- a HTML/JS front-end API;
- inbuilt support for Serpent and LLL;
- a full-featured debugger with random-access (step backwards!) capabilities;
- a fully syntax-highlighted, debugger-integrated block explorer;
- a powerful state diff engine;
- a visual miner;
- various protocol updates.
Not to mention countless other fixes and improvements.
Note: Linux users can build from source with the instructions on the Wiki.
Community builders, please contact us (well... me) to get your build listed here.