- Added: #5485 aleth-bootnode now by default connects to official Ethereum bootnodes. This can be disabled with
- Added: #5505 Allow building with libc++ on Linux.
- Added: #5514 Improved logging in case of RPC method failures.
- Added: #5526 Improved logging when loading chain config json containing syntax error.
- Changed: #5464 Upgrade OS and compilers in the docker image for tests.
- Changed: #5560 Upgrade ethash library to version 0.4.4.
- Removed: #5538 Removed --private flag from aleth command-line arguments.
- Fixed: #5483 Don't ping the same node more than once in a row; also fixes the assertion failure.
- Fixed: #5512 Calling
- Fixed: #5502 Fix Discovery terminating prematurely because of race condition.
- Fixed: #5452 Correctly handle Discovery messages when the peer changes public key.
- Fixed: #5519 Correctly handle Discovery messages with known public key but unknown endpoint.
- Fixed: #5523 #5533 Fix syncing terminating prematurely because of race condition.
- Fixed: #5539 Fix logic for determining if dao hard fork block header should be requested.
- Fixed: #5547 Fix unnecessary slow-down of eth_flush RPC method.
- Fixed: #5548 Fix rlp tool for long hexadecimal string inputs.
- Fixed: #5181 Fix building on PowerPC architecture where -mtune=generic is not available.