An example app is
reproduce.py which can reproduce an on-chain transaction as a totally local event, and run it in the
The app takes a
- Fetch the transaction data from an API.
- Mark (source, destination) as need-to-fetch
- Fetch balance and nonce at source, add to
- Execute transaction on the
- If transaction has any externally reaching ops (BALANCE, EXTCODECOPY, CALL etc),
- Add those accounts as need-to-fetch
- Go back to 3 until the execution does not result in any more accounts to be fetched.
- Save the transaction trace and genesis