Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
In the last weeks, we have mainly been working on big internal changes. One of them is the new ABI decoder, which is still in experimental mode, but will hopefully be production-usable soon. External contributions like allowing constant variables for array lengths and improved error messages should make your life as a programmer easier. Finally, the standard-json-io-system now allows to select certain artifacts from a contract which should speed up your code-compile-test-cycle even more!
- Code Generator: New ABI decoder which supports structs and arbitrarily nested
arrays and checks input size (activate using
pragma experimental ABIEncoderV2;).
- General: Allow constant variables to be used as array length.
- Inline Assembly:
- Standard JSON: Support the
outputSelectionfield for selective compilation of target artifacts.
- Syntax Checker: Turn the usage of
callcodeinto an error as experimental 0.5.0 feature.
- Type Checker: Improve address checksum warning.
- Type Checker: More detailed errors for invalid array lengths (such as division by zero).
We especially thank all our open source community contributors:
Balajiganapathi S, Boris Kostenko, Christian Pamidov, Chua Chee Wee, Ezra Epstein, Federico Bond, Francisco Giordano, Guanqun Lu, Isaac van Bakel, Jared Wasinger, Kwang Yul Seo, Liana Husikyan, Sami Mäkel Svetlin Nakov, William Morriss, rivenhk, wadeAlexC, walter-weinmann and wbt.
If you want to perform a source build, please only use solidity_0.4.19.tar.gz and not the zip provided by github directly.