This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changelog - eth-v1.2.6
- Remove the Frontier canaries which we forgot to remove. This is the "Theymos fix".
- Fixed security issue which meant that accounts stayed unlocked once their password has been entered until cpp-ethereum was closed. Reported by WhySoS3rious
- Switched to using the evmjit repo as a sub-module. Paweł Bylica is actively working on the JIT again.
- Enabled warnings-as-errors on all platforms.
- Merged most of the GCC and Clang compiler settings, for ease of maintenance
- Defaulted build configuration to RelWithDebInfo
- Support for Visual Studio 2015. We will be dropping VS2013 next release.
- Support for statically linked builds on Arch Linux and for partially-statically linked builds on OS X, from rainbeam.
- Support for building against musl C standard library. We previously implicitly assumed GLIBC, from rainbeam
- More work on Intel compiler support, courtesy of Robert Pancoast
- Fixed GCC 6 warnings for Arch Linux, by Robert Edström
- Many thanks to everybody who contributed to this release: Paweł Bylica, Robert Edström, Dave Hoover, Dimitry Khoklov, Yann Levreau, Michael Marquardt ("theymos")
, Robert Pancoast, Christian Reitwießner, Bob Summerwill, mWo, rainbeam, WhySoS3rious
Changelog - mix-v1.0.4
- The DMGs in the last few releases contained stale
.appfiles for Mix. That has been resolved in this release.
- Other than that, the only change was a minor fix from RJ Catalano to match solidity changes.
- Many, many people are having issues with Mix crashing-at-boot on OS X. We are aware, but short of people to troubleshoot. If you can help, please do come to the mix gitter channel and we can coordinate.
Changelog - solidity-v0.3.4
This release mainly makes libraries more flexible in that it allows internal functions to be called.
- Allow internal library functions to be called (by "inlining")
- Fractional/rational constants (only usable with fixed point types, which are still in progress)
- Inline assembly has access to internal functions (as jump labels)
solcwithout arguments on a terminal will print help.
- Code Generation: Remove some non-determinism in code generation.
- Code Generation: Corrected usage of not / bnot / iszero in inline assembly
- Code Generation: Correctly clean bytesNN types before comparison
- Many thanks to everybody who contributed to this release: RJ Catalano, Dave Hoover, Liana Husikyan, Dimitry Khoklov, Denton Liu, Jacob Payne, Christian Reitwießner, Raine Revere, Bob Summerwill, Mathieu Van der Haegen, mario02423, mWo, rainbeam, ssonicblue
Links and instructions
|Platform||Build from source||Primary binaries||Secondary binaries|
|Windows||Build for Windows||Installer [help]||ZIP|
|OS X Yosemite||Build for OS X||DMG [help]||ZIP|
|OS X El Capitan||Build for OS X||DMG [help]||ZIP|
|Ubuntu + derivatives||Build for Linux||PPA [help]|
AlethZerois still included in this release but will be slowly phased out during the next releases.
- We support building from source on a very broad range of platforms, much broader than the subset we have official binaries for. Check out the full building from source instructions.
- Please ignore the source archives below, which are auto-generated by Github and are missing the git sub-modules.
- Use the v1.2.6 tag of this repo instead, cloned recursively.