This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
This is a bug-fix release, primarily to address the remaining account unlocking issues which we blogged about just before the weekend.
Security fix: PLEASE UPGRADE!
Changelog - eth-v1.2.7
- Further password locking/unlocking fixes to address the remaining flaws as detailed by Christian Reitwießner on 3rd June 2016. Thanks again to WhySoS3rious for the reports and assistance.
- Reject blocks above max block gas by Dimitry Khoklov
- Support for FreeBSD builds with thanks to Enrique Fynn and Anthony Eufemio
- Some tweaks in the usage of EVMJIT by Paweł Bylica.
- Fixed warnings in clog() macro which were breaking Arch Linux builds, from ijcoe6ru
- Disable EVMJIT by default to work around LLVM apt-get issues.
- Many thanks to everybody who contributed to this release: Paweł Bylica, Anthony Eufemio, Enrique Fynn, Dimitry Khoklov, Christian Reitwießner, Bob Summerwill, WhySoS3rious, ijcoe6ru
Links and instructions
|Platform||Build from source||Primary binaries||Secondary binaries|
|Windows||Build for Windows||Installer [help]||ZIP|
|OS X Yosemite||Build for OS X||DMG [help]||ZIP|
|OS X El Capitan||Build for OS X||DMG [help]||ZIP|
|Ubuntu + derivatives||Build for Linux||PPA [help]|
AlethZerois still included in this release but will be slowly phased out during the next releases.
- We support building from source on a very broad range of platforms, much broader than the subset we have official binaries for. Check out the full building from source instructions.
- Please ignore the source archives below, which are auto-generated by Github and are missing the git sub-modules.
- Use the v1.2.7 tag of this repo instead, cloned recursively.