THIS RELEASE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SYNC WITH THE LATEST NETWORK
Development continues at https://github.com/ethereum/cpp-ethereum
This is a bug-fix release with one major fix:
- #583 - Actually including the correct content.
IMPORTANT - If you have ever contributed code to cpp-ethereum, please look through #530 - Get to clarity on licensing and copyright . We are considering re-licensing as Apache 2.0, but are still missing some contributor contact details. Can you help?
Changelog - eth-v1.2.9
- #583 - cpp-ethereum-v1.2.8 release branch has incorrect commits for solidity, mix and ethminer
- #561 - Support for Debian Jesse (docs on the way)
- ethereum/webthree#181 - Do not generate vanity addresses by default
- Many thanks to everybody who contributed changes to this release:
Links and instructions
|Platform||Build from source||Primary binaries||Secondary binaries|
|Windows||Build for Windows||ZIP|
|OS X Yosemite||Build for OS X||DMG [help]||ZIP|
|OS X El Capitan||Build for OS X||DMG [help]||ZIP|
|Ubuntu + derivatives||Build for Linux||PPA [help]|
AlethZerois still included in this release but will be slowly phased out during the next releases.
- We support building from source on a very broad range of platforms, much broader than the subset we have official binaries for. Check out the full building from source instructions.
- Please ignore the source archives below, which are auto-generated by Github and are missing the git sub-modules.
- Use the v1.2.9 tag of this repo instead, cloned recursively.