Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
THIS RELEASE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SYNC WITH THE LATEST NETWORK
Development continues at https://github.com/ethereum/cpp-ethereum
This is a bug-fix release with one major fix:
- #583 - Actually including the correct content.
IMPORTANT - If you have ever contributed code to cpp-ethereum, please look through #530 - Get to clarity on licensing and copyright . We are considering re-licensing as Apache 2.0, but are still missing some contributor contact details. Can you help?
Changelog - eth-v1.2.9
- #583 - cpp-ethereum-v1.2.8 release branch has incorrect commits for solidity, mix and ethminer
- #561 - Support for Debian Jesse (docs on the way)
- ethereum/webthree#181 - Do not generate vanity addresses by default
- Many thanks to everybody who contributed changes to this release:
Links and instructions
|Platform||Build from source||Primary binaries||Secondary binaries|
|Windows||Build for Windows||ZIP|
|OS X Yosemite||Build for OS X||DMG [help]||ZIP|
|OS X El Capitan||Build for OS X||DMG [help]||ZIP|
|Ubuntu + derivatives||Build for Linux||PPA [help]|
AlethZerois still included in this release but will be slowly phased out during the next releases.
- We support building from source on a very broad range of platforms, much broader than the subset we have official binaries for. Check out the full building from source instructions.
- Please ignore the source archives below, which are auto-generated by Github and are missing the git sub-modules.
- Use the v1.2.9 tag of this repo instead, cloned recursively.