Proposal for an Insurable Crypto Wallet (ICW)
We propose a multisig wallet which is reliable enough to store values larger than USD 1M and is insurable at the same time.
- Minimal functionality
- Minimum use of language constructs
- No modifiable configuration
- Auditable configuration
- Minimum state
A detailed specification can be found in specification.md
Adding Issues and Pull Requests
We invite everybody to open Issues and submit Pull Requests. If you just want to leave a short note, you can use the pull request we created for this purpose.
Opening an Issue
- Click on the "Issues" tab.
- Click on "New Issue".
- Edit the issue. Give it a meaningful title. Describe your idea or your problem.
- You can preview your issue on the "Preview" tab. Github Markdown is supported.
- Click on "Submit new issue".
Submitting a pull request
- Select a file you want to change.
- Click on the "Pen" symbol. You will be notified that you don't have write access to our repo. But you can edit anyways. If you save your changes, a fork will be automatically created under your username.
- Make your edits.
- After you have finished your changes, scroll down to the "Propose file change" section.
- Give your proposal a meaningful title and optionally give a short description.
- Click on "Propose file change".
- A fork is automatically created.
- Click on "Create pull request".
- Again, give it a meaningful title & description.
- Click on "Create pull request" (again)