ETH Redirect to Latest Post
Donate link: https://ethitter.com/donate/
Tags: latest, latest post, redirect, redirect latest, redirect post
Requires at least: 4.5
Tested up to: 5.7
Stable tag: 0.3
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Redirect a chosen slug, "latest" by default, to, well, the most-recently-published post.
Once activated, a given slug will redirect to whatever is the most-recently-published post on the site. By default, the slug is
latest, but it can be changed from the Permalinks settings screen.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/eth-redirect-to-latestdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
- If desired, change the slug from the 'Permalinks' screen in WordPress.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I redirect to something other than a post?
Yes, using the
eth_redirect_to_latest_post_redirection filters introduced in v0.3.
- Introduce filters to make redirection more flexible.
- Add unit tests and conform to coding standards.
- Handle sites using slug-only permalinks
- Correct Composer path error
- Initial release