ArduVidRx is an open-source project that aims to create enhanced FPV video receivers that can be remotely operated, using an Android app or a CLI command set. The firmware may be built using the Arduino IDE or the Eclipse C++ IDE for Arduino.
- Receiver can be tuned to any frequency value in MHz
- Auto-tune function (tune to strongest signal)
- Graphical band scanner (in Android controller app)
- Monitor (spectator) mode with manual and automatic channel switching
- Can set list of frequencies of interest
- Automatic RSSI calibration
- Receiver can be remotely controlled with Android app (via Bluetooth)
- Receiver can operated with command-line interface (via serial/USB)
- Enhanced (7-segment) display and button functionality (on RC832 receiver)
- RC832 video receiver + Arduino Pro Mini 328 (5V 16MHz) + HC-06 Bluetooth module
- Realacc RX5808 Pro Diversity + SparkFun Bluetooth Mate Silver WRL-12576
- Arduino Pro Mini 328 (5V 16MHz) + RX5808 module + HC-06 Bluetooth module
This project makes use of code from the rx5808-pro-diversity project.
Check out the ArduVidRx home page: http://www.etheli.com/ArduVidRx
Click here to contact me