Python Code for NI-DAQmx (NI-6215)
This Python class controls the NI-6215 USB DAQ:
- connect to the device
- read and write
- analog and digital signals
- uses the "nicaiu.dll"
- run on "MS Windows" but adaptation to Linux should be possible
- should also be easy to adapt to other NI DAQ cards
- was tested with Python 2.7 but should run with Python 3.x
This class is meant as a lightweight code to be used as a "code snippet" and not as a full package. For more functionalities, you can use libraries like "NI-DAQmx Python".
This tool is developed by the Power Electronic Systems Laboratory at ETH Zurich and is available under the BSD License. The code is also available on the ETH Data Archive.
- Thomas Guillod, ETH Zurich, Power Electronic Systems Laboratory - GitHub Profile
- This project is licensed under the BSD License, see LICENSE.md.
- This project is copyrighted by: (c) 2020, ETH Zurich, Power Electronic Systems Laboratory, T. Guillod.