Team TUBDAI submission for Multi Agent Programming Contest 2018
This is the submission for the Multi-Agent Programming Contest 2018 for the team TUBDAI. It applies the ROS Hybrid Behaviour Planner Framework (RHBP) on top of the ROS (Robot Operating System) framework.
Technische Universität Berlin - DAI-Labor - http://www.dai-labor.de/
Contest homepage: https://multiagentcontest.org/2018/
Setup and Install
sudo apt install maven default-jdk
sudo apt install python-pip python-pandas python-urllib3
RHBP requires ROS. Follow instructions for ROS Kinetic here: http://wiki.ros.org/kinetic/Installation/Ubuntu
sudo apt install ros-kinetic-desktop python-pip pip install lindypy
You can get the MAPC simulation server from
https://github.com/agentcontest/massim/releases as a release version.
- mapc_rhbp_ettlinger: Main project folder
- src: Source code
- launch: Launch files
- mac_ros_bridge: ROS package that includes a proxy ROS node that works as a bridge between the massim simulation server and ROS. It converts all simulation perception and creates all required topics from the configuration.
- script: Helper scripts to start massim
- thirt-party: Thirt party tools
Clone and build
git clone --recursive firstname.lastname@example.org:etticat/mapc-2018.git
- Download the latest MASSIM release https://github.com/agentcontest/massim/releases
- Adjust the script "script/script/start_massim.sh" to use the correct release if necessary.
- If you want to use the RHBP rqt plugin you have to start rqt once with
Execution and further Documentation
You can start the massim server with one of the following commands, depending on your workspace.
Using binary massim distribution with
Or running directly from sources with
The second option requires that you have once executed
mvn install in the massim sources root.
- Make sure the launch file
src/mapc_rhbp_ettlinger/src/launch/start_big_prod_contest.launchcontains the correct connection strings and credentials.
- start the agents using
roslaunch mapc_rhbp_ettlinger start_big_prod.launch