Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Breaking changes in 2.0.0 from 1.5.0:
- New provider format which is just much easier to work with and to
debug if something breaks. It's just a regular alist now without
macros and not any magic functions running when declaring the list.
- Rename webpaste-paste-text and webpaste-paste-text-to-provider to
be in "private scope" since they aren't meant to be used by the end
user. So if you use them, just add a second dash after webpaste.
Provider news since 1.5.0:
- The integration tests still runs once a week, but now we also run
them for pull requests and all commits in general. One change is that
we don't run them for all versions of emacs but one (25.3). Github
gists is also excluded since they only return 403 Forbidden when you
paste from travis anyways.
New options since 1.5.0:
- You can now add hooks to the return url function to have custom
handlers for returning the URL to you. Simply add-hook to
Project news since 1.5.0:
- 15 commits by one contributor and documentation updates.
- Lot's of restructuring and changes overall.
- Better provider format
- Repairs of the build system