This cookbook installs and configures Midokura on RHEL/CentOS 6 and 7 physical and virtual machines. Only package installations are supported. In order to access Midokura repos you will need a support contract which will provide you with the username and password that is necessary.
To deploy you must have the following attributes defined for accessing the Midokura repositories:
The full list of attributes can be found in attributes/default.rb
This cookbook supports RHEL/CentOS 6 and 7.
A Berksfile is included to allow users to easily download the required cookbook dependencies.
- Install Berkshelf:
gem install berkshelf
- Install Deps from inside this cookbook:
java- configures Java for use by Midokura and its dependencies
yum-epel- used for installing EPEL repository
cassandra- Installs DataStax Cassandra
- Fork the repository on Github
- Create a named feature branch (like
- Write your change
- Write tests for your change (if applicable)
- Run the tests, ensuring they all pass
- Submit a Pull Request using Github
License and Authors
Vic Iglesias email@example.com