from any slack channel just type
thel [your question]. The Question will be shown on the same channel visible to you.
Integrate it with your team
**As the Wolframalpha API allows only 2000 API calls in a month. This can not be used directly. **
- Go to your channel
- Click on Configure Integrations.
- Scroll all the way down to DIY Integrations & Customizations section.
- Click on Add next to Slash Commands.
- For the Autocomplete help text, check to show the command in autocomplete list.
The Genius L, is now in slack to answer all your queries.
- Usage Hint:
- Descriptiive Level:
You will need to set the
wol_id environment variable in
config.py file in your heroku app in order for this to work. You can read more about it clicking here
- Please use the issue tracker to report any bugs or file feature requests.
MIT LICENSE (c) Vikesh Tiwari