Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Eureka! Clinical developers wiki!
Building our projects
If you have cloned a Eureka! Clinical project from GitHub and just want to build it, see Building Eureka! Clinical projects.
Contributing to our projects
If you want to contribute to Eureka! Clinical projects, also take a look at the following:
- Learn about how we structure our projects at Structure of Eureka! Clinical microservices (backend) and Structure of Eureka! Clinical web clients (frontend).
- Learn how we architect applications at Architecture of applications built with Eureka! Clinical microservices.
- Read the Eureka! Clinical microservice specification.
- Check out our pages describing our software development processes
- Read about how to make your code easy to test by following the instructions in Running microservices in embedded Tomcat for testing.
- Review Creating and forking projects for how to use GitHub to get a copy of a Eureka! Clinical project or how to create a new project.
- Read the user documentation on the Eureka! Clinical main website.
- Read application architecture documentation for applications that we have built using Eureka! Clinical microservices.
- Read a project's
README.mdto learn how to build, run and install it; and for service projects, learn about its REST APIs.