How to Ubuntu
Ubuntu Tutorials and How to's
- Things to do after installing Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander needs checking.
- Add Kernel Control Article.
- Attain YouTube Partnership(s).
- Update Kernel Articles
- Arrange Regular Checking of:
- Kernel Versions
- Dependencies (Libraries)
- As Available: Utilize Asynchronous Advertisements.
These things should be regularly checked for new releases, and the relevant updates pushed to JSDelivr, with the exception of jQi, which is in-line in the
Homepage - GitHub - Releases - Latest - MIT License A script that lets you use only unprefixed CSS properties everywhere. It works behind the scenes, adding the current browser’s prefix to any CSS code, only when it’s needed.