Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Does the Tutorial set all the relevant meta information according to our Tutorial Template?
- Does the source of the Tutorial properly follow our Code Style?
- Is the Tutorial written in clear and plain English, with any specialist terms clearly explained the first time they are used?
- Does the Tutorial provide suitable warning regarding the dangers involved with following itself?
- Does the Tutorial provide a procedure for reversing its effects (presuming success)?
- Does the Tutorial provide visual assistance (images, screenshots, diagrams) when appropriate?
- Does the Tutorial provide solutions to common problems inline with standard steps.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.