Clone this wiki locally
perl5i is Perl 5 IMPROVED
Installing Perl modules can be a pain. Need help getting perl setup and CPAN configured? Follow our quickstart guide!
- Ask by opening an issue. Don't worry if its a "bug" or not, or if its "important" or not. The issue tracker is how we communicate. In doubt about anything, open an issue.
- Ask @perl5i on Twitter.
Want to help?
- Here's some things to do right now, here's the easier ones and here are ones that involve no coding!
- You can help by rewriting an entry from the perlfaq to use perl5i.
- Instructions if you're new To Perl development
- Want to make a small fix? Browse to the file and use the edit button. No git knowledge required!
- Want to make a release? Anyone can do it, seriously! Follow our release instructions.
- Our preferred way of doing things. Not mandatory, just makes things go smoother.
- Our recommended way of using git.
- Our coding standards.
- Our project goals.