Robotlegs utility LazyMediator for better performance in games.
How to use
- Override the mediatorMap getter method in context to:
return _mediatorMap || (_mediatorMap = new LazyMediatorMap(contextView, injector));
- In the constructor of view classes add:
- LazyMediatorMap don’t listen events of display list and check every added/removed view.
How it works
- LazyMediatorActivator dispatchs LazyMediatorEvent when the view is added/removed from stage.
- LazyMediatorMap listen to the LazyMediatorEvent from contextView then check the view.
Current version is compatible with Robotlegs v1.4.0+ because _active field (used in LazyMediatorMap) was removed there.