Welcome to the source code to EVE-Central.com, the oldest and still the most popular cross region EVE market browser site (since 2006!).
Code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/theatrus/eve-central.com
Discussion is available on the Google Group: http://groups.google.com/eve-central
EVE-Central has an ever growing API, with stable API endpoints dating back to 2006.
More information on the API is available on the site: http://eve-central.com/home/develop.html
Requirements (Scala core data API and upload ingester)
- Java 7 or 8 (JDK)
- SBT (Scala Simple Build Tool) 0.13.x
- PostgreSQL 9.1+
Requirements (Python web UI stack)
- Python 2.7 (3.x not supported)
- Pyro (for the pathfinder server)
- numpy (for statistic calculations)
- CherryPy 3.2 (primary web server)
- PostgreSQL 9.0+
A "requirements.txt" file is present to help you build a virtualenv environment.
High level view of directories
- SBT Driven Scala project
- This is the API core and API ingester, but doesn't drive any of the web front end directly (though the web front end makes copious calls to the API)
- Database schemas
- CherryPy launcher, web front end classes (Python)
- Utility classes (Python)
- Batch programs which make EVE-Central tick (scripts, Python)
- Static HTML files (served by front-end server on the main server)