Ever Gauzy Platform
Ever® Gauzy™ - Open-Source Business Management Platform for On-Demand and Sharing Economies.
Ever® Gauzy™ Platform is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Human Resource Management (HRM) software.
Platform main features:
- Human Resources Management (HRM) with Time Management / Tracking and Employees Performance Monitoring
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Projects / Tasks Management
- Sales Management
- Financial and Cost Management (including Accounting, Invoicing, etc)
- Inventory, Supply Chain Management and Production Management
More detailed list of the features available in the platform:
- Dashboard (provides overview of different metrics, such as company income / expenses, employees bonuses, etc.)
- Time Management / Time Tracking / Activity Tracking / Timesheets
- Employees Management (register of company employees / contractors, rates of employees, etc.)
- Employees Onboarding / Candidates Interviews
- Contacts Management (Clients / Customers / Leads / etc.)
- Schedules / Appointments / Events
- Project Management / Tasks
- Goals / KPI / Objectives / Key Results
- Sales Pipelines
- Accounting / Invoicing / Estimates
- Income / Expenses Management
- Time Off Management / Holidays / Approvals
- Equipment / Sharing
- Organization Departments and Teams
- Organization Clients and Vendors
- Help Center / Knowledge Base
- Multiple Organizations Management
- Tags / Labels
- Organization and Employee Public Pages
- Integrations (Upwork, HubStaff, etc.)
- Email History / Email Templates
- Data Import / Export
- Roles / Permissions
- Dark / Light / Corporate and other Themes
Demo, Testing and Production
- Gauzy Platform Demo at https://demo.gauzy.co (login
- Gauzy Platform Dev builds (using CI/CD, from the
developbranch) will be available later at https://app.gauzy.dev
Production (SaaS, WIP)
- Ever® Gauzy™ Platform SaaS at https://app.gauzy.co (not used yet in production, it's same as https://demo.gauzy.co for now and may be not available yet)
- Download Ever® Gauzy™ Desktop App for your OS from https://github.com/ever-co/ever-gauzy/releases/tag/v0.1.0.
- Setup Gauzy Desktop App with default choices in Setup Wizard and run it
- Gauzy Desktop App is ready to use.
- You can login with
adminto check Admin functionality. Note: such Admin user is not an employee, so you will not be able to track time.
- You can login with
adminto check Desktop Timer and other functionality from "Employee" perspective (such user is an Employee).
- You can read more information about Desktop App in our Wiki
Technology Stack and Requirements
For Production, we recommend:
Note: thanks to TypeORM, Gauzy will support lots of DBs: SQLite (default, for demos), PostgreSQL (development/production), MySql, MariaDb, CockroachDb, MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDb and others, with minimal changes.
See also README.md and CREDITS.md files in relevant folders for lists of libraries and software included in the Platform, information about licenses and other details.
With Docker Compose
- Clone repo
- Make sure you have Docker Compose installed locally
docker-compose -f docker-compose.demo.yml up, if you want to run the platform using our prebuild Docker images (note: it uses latest images pre-build automatically from head of
masterbranch using Github CI/CD)
docker-compose up, if you want to build everything (code and Docker images) locally. (note: this is extremely long process, option above is much faster)
- Open http://localhost:4200 in your browser
- Login with email
adminfor Super Admin user
- Login with email
123456for Employee user
Note: together with Gauzy, Docker Compose will run following:
- Cross-platform client for PostgreSQL DBs pgweb, on http://localhost:8081
- Franchise, lightweight but powerful SQL tool with a notebook interface, on http://localhost:8082
- OmniDb, on http://localhost:8083 and using default credentials (admin:admin) configure connection string
- Adminer Database management in a single PHP file, on http://localhost:8084
- Install NodeJs LTS version, e.g. 14.x (note: at the moment Gauzy may not work with Node 15.x)
- Optionally install and run PostgreSQL version 11 or 12 (note: version 13 is not supported yet). Note: other DB can be configured manually in TypeORM. The default DB is set to SQLite for demo purposes.
- Install Yarn (if you don't have it) with
npm i -g yarn
- Install NPM packages and boostrap solution using command
.envand optionaly change default settings, e.g. database type, name, user, password, etc.
- Optionally, if you want to seed a lot of fake data for demo testing, run
- Run both API and UI with single command:
- Open Gauzy UI on http://localhost:4200 in your browser (API runs on http://localhost:3000/api)
- Login with email
- during the first API start, DB will be automatically seed with minimum set of initial data if no users found.
- you can run seed any moment manually (e.g. if you changed entities schemas) with
yarn seedcommand to re-initialize DB (warning: unsafe for production!).
- it is possible to run generation of extremely large amount of fake data for demo purposes / testing with
yarn seed:all(warning: takes ~10 min to complete)
- Check Gauzy Pulumi project, it makes Clouds deployments possible with a single command (
Note: it currently supports AWS EKS (Kubernetes) for development and production (recommended) with Application Load Balancers and AWS RDS Serverless PostgreSQL DB deployments. In addition, we implemented deployments to ECS EC2 and Fargate Clusters.
- Please give us
⭐on Github, it helps!
- You are more than welcome to submit feature requests in the separate repo
- Pull requests are always welcome! Please base pull requests against the develop branch and follow the contributing guide.
View full list of our contributors.
- Ever.co Website Contact Us page
- Slack Community
- Discord Chat
- Spectrum Community
- Gitter Chat
- For business inquiries: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please report security vulnerabilities to mailto:email@example.com
- Gauzy Platform @ Twitter
- Gauzy Platform @ Facebook
Gauzy™ follows good security practices, but 100% security cannot be guaranteed in any software!
Gauzy™ is provided AS IS without any warranty. Use at your own risk!
See more details in the LICENSE.
In a production setup, all client-side to server-side (backend, APIs) communications should be encrypted using HTTPS/WSS/SSL (REST APIs, GraphQL endpoint, Socket.io WebSockets, etc.).
This software is available under following licenses:
- Ever® Gauzy™ Platform Community Edition
- Ever® Gauzy™ Platform Small Business
- Ever® Gauzy™ Platform Enterprise
The default Ever® Gauzy™ Platform license, without a valid Ever® Gauzy™ Platform Enterprise or Ever® Gauzy™ Platform Small Business License agreement, is the Ever® Gauzy™ Platform Community Edition License.
LICENSE.md for more information on licenses. You can also compare our offering.Please see
The trademarks may only be used with the written permission of Ever Co. LTD. and may not be used to promote or otherwise market competitive products or services.
All other brand and product names are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.
Copyright © 2019-present, Ever Co. LTD. All rights reserved.
- If you interested to run on-demand (delivery) or digital marketplace business, check open-source Ever Demand Platform
- We are Hiring: remote TypeScript / NestJS / Angular developers