- ENML writer
- Support for creating Reminders using Evernote app
- Bug fixes/ XCode 5 compatibilty
= 1.2.1 / 2013-06-12
- Added RelatedQuery.referenceUri
- New system exceptions thrown by getPublicNotebook and authenticateToSharedNote when the target content has been taken down.
- Added SharedNotebook.recipientSettings, NoteStore.setSharedNotebookRecipientSettings
- Added optional authenticationToken parameter to NoteStore.authenticateToSharedNote, only needed for YXBJ
- Added creatorId and lastEditorId fields to NoteAttributes
- Added two factor authentication functionality to UserStore.authenticate and authenticateLongSession, added UserStore.completeTwoFactorAuthentication.
- Modified sample app to use table view
= 1.2.0 / 2013-04-02
- API for Reminders
- View a note using the Evernote for iOS app
- Bug fixes
= 1.1.1 / 2013-03-26
- Adding ability to monitor download/upload progress
- Handle invalid tokens
- Bug fixes
= 1.1.0 / 2013-03-01
- ENML to HTML converter
- Save a new note using Evernote for iOS app
- View a note using Evernote for iOS app
- Utility function to check if a business notebook is writable
- Demonstrate how to fetch large number of notes
- Sample code for all of the above
= 1.0.1 / 2013-01-10
- Switch to the Evernote app only if the right URL schemes are setup
= 1.0.0 / 2013-01-07
- Supports bootstrapping by default, make sure you activate your consumer key for the China service
- Authentication improvements, including the ability to login using the Evernote iOS app (this will be enabled automatically once the next update for the iOS app comes out)
- Apple style documentation
- Deployment target has been changed to 5.0. There are ways to compile for 4.0. If needed, please open an issue in GitHub
= 0.2.3 / 2012-12-07
- Added support for Evernote Business
- Added NoteFilter to RelatedQuery to allow relatedness searches to be filtered
- Changed the way that sharing permissions are represented on a SharedNotebook
- Deprecated notebookModifiable and requireLogin
- Added privilege and allowPreview
- Added NotebookRestrictions to Notebook to allow clients to more easily determined the operations that they can perform in a given shared notebook.
- Moved PremiumInfo and SponsoredGroupRole from the userstore package to the types package.
- Removed all advertising functions and structures
- Removed the previously deprecated NoteStore.getAccountSize function
- Added extra utility functions to make it easier to use Business api's and access shared notes.
- Added utility functions and sample code to create a photo note.
- Updated sample app for Business and shared notes.
= 0.2.2 / 2012-11-20
- Added bootstrapping to the SDK. The SDK now supports the Yinxiang Biji service.
- Added activity indicator when the web view is loading.
= 0.2.1 / 2012-09-05
- Remove authentication cookies from the embedded UIWebView prior to authenticating to allow users to log in as a different user after declining to authorize access.
= 0.2 / 2012-08-24
- Update to Evernote API version 1.22, which adds NoteStore.findRelated()
= 0.1.6 / 2012-07-30
- Drop XCode project deployment target to iOS 4.0
= 0.1.5 / 2012-07-16
- Remove unused server-side Thrift code.
= 0.1.4 / 2012-07-11
- Remove unused Thrift transport files that caused compilation warnings.
= 0.1.3 / 2012-07-07
- Delete cookies from the Evernote service host when logging out.
- Set webView.delegate to nil upon dealloc.
- Make unit tests pass.
- Fix 2 leaks: autorelease UIBarButtonItem and UIWebView.
= 0.1.2 / 2012-06-13
- Update EvernoteSession to use an embedded UIViewController and UIWebView for OAuth authorization.
= 0.1.1 / 2012-05-03
Improve NSURLConnection handling and error detection to EvernoteSession. Includes trapping non-200 HTTP response codes, as might be returned by a failed initial OAuth temp token request.
Add UnitTests target, EvernoteSessionTests, and OCMock.
Fix mem leak in ENCredentials.
= 0.1.0 / 2012-04-25
- Initial release.