PS4 Kernel Dumper
Cross-compatible with PS4 on 3.50, 3.51, 3.55, 4.05, 4.55, 4.74, 5.00, 5.01, 5.05 and 5.07.
USB dumping mode
Launch the payload. Connect a USB storage device. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Socket dumping mode
Compile with your PC's IP and choose the port you want (ex: 9023).
On PC you can do to listen: socat - tcp-listen:9023 > kernel_dump.bin
Then in a new cmd line, to send the payload: socat -u FILE:PS4-Kernel-Dumper.bin TCP:"PS4 IP":9020
You can then trim out the socket prints, or you could adapt it with 2 sockets, one for dumping, another for logging.
To compile you have to use an updated payload SDK. For example: https://github.com/xvortex/ps4-payload-sdk
- SocraticBliss for maintainability, reboot and output filename timestamp
- CelesteBlue for rewriting (USB + cross FW compatibility)
- WildCard for functional code
- Shadow for copyout trick
- xvortex for updated PS4 payload SDK
- CTurt for PS4 payload SDK
- Specter for Code Execution method and implementation
- qwertyoruiopz for webkit and kernel exploits