vvvv pack for working with 2D and 3D scalar and vector fields.
• modular node based raymarching
• lots of 2D & 3D SDFs (signed distance fields)
• lots of useful noise functions
• texture baker (handy if you want to for example use 3D noise in existing shaders)
• some nice higher order tricks like being able to derive the gradient or curl of a function, Euler, RK2 & RK4 integration of a function
• DX11.Particles adapter
•vvvv >= 35.7 + Addon Pack
•DX11 pack >= 1.1
•a GPU that supports Shader Model 5
To install everything via VPM: https://vvvvpm.github.io/#FieldTrip
To install manually just place in /packs folder.
For more frequent updates, bug fixes and issue reporting: https://github.com/everyoneishappy/InstanceNoodles
MIT License- feel free to use in your creative & commercial projects. If used in production a credit is very appreciated:
[Kyle McLean] / [http://everyoneishappy.com]
I’m also very happy if you are doing something interesting and want to employ me on a project basis.
Special thanks to Julien 'Vux' Vulliet for vvvv DX11 & to Robert "tmp" Willner (intolight.de) for the string shader node