Woocommerce plugin for wordpress 3.2+
This plugin acts as an addon for woocommerce to add a payment method for WooCommerce for accepting Credit Cards Payments by merchants via Everypay directly on checkout page. This plugin uses Everypay API version 2015-04-07 to create tokens and charge credit cards. For better visualization of how it looks & works check screenshots tab.
- Very Simple Clean Code plugin to add a Everypay payment method to woocommerce
- No technical skills needed.
- This plugin bundles with Official Everypay® API Libraries Version 1.18.0 to support PHP 5.2 Compatibility.
- Configurable through the woocommerce checkout admin panel
- Upload 'everypay-woocommerce-addon' folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate 'everypay Woocommerce Addon' from wp plugin lists in admin area
- Plugin will appear in settings of woocommerce
- You can set the addon settings from wocommmerce -> settings -> Checkout -> Everypay Cards Settings
- You can check for Testing Card No Here
- Integrated Everypay Libraries
Frequently Asked Questions
- You need to have woocoommerce plugin installed to make this plugin work
- You need to obtain API keys from Everypay Dashboard
- This plugin works on test & live api keys.
- This plugin requires SSL as per here but can work even without SSL.
- This plugin does not store Card Details anywhere.
- This plugin comes packed with Official Everypay Libraries
- This plugin requires CURL
- Everypay & PCI compliance requires to use SSL always
- This plugin Support refunds (Only in Cents) in woocommerce interface. On full refund order state changes automatically to refunded(WooCommerce Feature).
- Upon refunds the items are not restocked automatically
Due to incompatibility between latest version of woocommerce and polylang you can use https://el.wordpress.org/plugins/theme-translation-for-polylang/ in order to translate this plugin.