Dance Dance SACRIFICE
Welcome to our second LDJam entry (and first for our graphic designer Lola)! With one new talent in the team we took the opposite approach from LDJam42. No abstract black-white-grey game this time, we have a colorful and vibrant entry for you all!
If you just want to play the game, rendezvous on the itch.io page. Otherwise, run Love2D in the repo.
You will need to install LÖVE to run this game. The best way is to do it from love2d.org.
Your gods demand sacrifices! Not one, not two… but as many as you can make in a week! Using the ancestral ritual of the Great Hand-Free Sacrifice, you shall dance their bidding til they are satisfied. Don’t make the mistake to disappoint them even a single day.
Use the Arrow Keys to perform the ritual “No Hands” dance and sacrifice men, women, pets and chickens to appease the divine wrath. Don’t make a wrong step or you’ll have to start from the beginning! Make enough sacrifices each day to avoid punishment.
- LÖVE - The main framework used
- Hump - Toolbox for various things with Love2D, used here to manage gamestates
- Lola Belloni
- Art - Instagram: @boudoumgredon
- Théo Le-Gac--Dufly
- Programming - Github: Eclahn
- Youva GAUDÉ
- Programming - Portfolio: youva.fr
- SkyVaultGames for his videos on ECS.
- Youva's grandmother for hosting and feeding the programmers.