Giovanni Pellerano evilaliv3
- Hermes Center for Digital Human Rights
- Joined on
- janus 9 a portable, unified and lightweight interface for mitm applications.
- travis-ci-reverse-shell 5 travis-ci-reverse-shell
- sniffjoke 4 sniffjoke is a sniffer confusion/evasion transparent TCP proxy.
- lz78 4 Basic Implementation of LZ78 Compression Alghorithm
- kharon 2 a small Greasemonkey/HTML5 script to rewrites some darknet links to a proxified version.
Repositories contributed to
- globaleaks/GlobaLeaks 184 GlobaLeaks, the first open-source whistleblowing framework.
- globaleaks/Tor2web 166 Tor2web is an HTTP proxy software that enables access to Tor Hidden Services by mean of common web browsers
- EvanHahn/HumanizeDuration.js 120 361000 becomes "6 minutes, 1 second"
Contributions in the last year 2,867 total Nov 29, 2014 – Nov 29, 2015
Longest streak 40 days December 8 – January 16
Current streak 34 days October 28 – November 30
- Pushed 5 commits to openpgpjs/openpgpjs Nov 28 – Nov 30
- Pushed 75 commits to globaleaks/GlobaLeaks Nov 23 – Nov 30
- Pushed 7 commits to flowjs/fusty-flow.js Nov 26 – Nov 27
2 Pull Requests
- Merged #10 Fix issue https://github.com/flowjs/fusty-flow.js/issues/9
- Open #140 Implement cross-compatibility testing by means of SauceLabs
12 Issues reported
- Open #1507 Error: $rootScope:infdig Infinite $digest Loop while loading complex recursive form
- Open #1506 Implement a setup-development-environment script to facilitate new developers working on GlobaLeaks
- Closed #1505 Failure while validating emails that includes dots in in them
- Open #1504 Failure in accessing hidden context via direct link
- Open #142 Evaluate integration of fusty-flow inside flowjs to simplify shipping and reduce projects overhead
- Closed #1503 The build script should rely on devel dependencies, detect their presence and fail if they are not present.
- Open #11 Fusty-flow is missing proper documentation
- Open #9 fusty-flow does not allow function as the target parameter making it not compatible with flow.js/ng-flow API
- Open #141 Evaluate to update FakeXMLHttpRequestUpload.js and make it work with latest sinon library
- Closed #1500 Textarea placeholder binding causes exception in IE11
- Open #238 ng-flow should integrate fusty-flow and browser support for flow.js is missing
- Open #1499 Evaluate how to manage with the saving of informations that change during time