Usenet Intranet PHP Homepage
A simple little one-page Intranet homepage I created for my home server with the following features:
- Buttons to go directly to:
- uTorrent WebUI
- Movie Trailers
- Currently downloading on SABnzbd
- Currently downloading on uTorrent (requires web ui to be enabled)
- List of TV Shows that come out today from Sickbeard
- Show Wifi Password
- Completely customisable to show or hide only the features you want
Ideally this would go on the root of your web server, which is why the intranet resources are in a folder named intranet. The resources are all relative so you can move it in to a subfolder if you like.
To configure the page you will need to open the intranet folder and rename serverconfig-example.php to serverconfig.php Open the config file and make the appropriate changes to the IPs, Ports, API Keys, Usernames and Passwords.
Your webserver will require:
If something goes wrong after updating, please consult the latest serverconfig-example.php file. Odds are something's changed and you'll need to either:
- Update your serverconfig.php with the changes
- Rename serverconfig-example.php to serverconfig.php and copy in the settings from your old serverconfig.php