Find home detector - LilyPad Arduino
The Find home detector is a device to show me the way home by indicating the direction with a light. It uses a LilyPad, GPS, compass and some LEDs. Using the GPS to get a position and then calculate the direction to the location of my home. The compass is then used to get my heading so it is possible to indicate the direction I should travel.
- LilyPad Arduino
- GPS Micro-Mini - http://www.sparkfun.com/products/8936
- Compass Module with Tilt Compensation - http://www.sparkfun.com/products/8656
- LEDs to indicate direction
- Conductive thread
- TinyGPS by Mikal Hart - http://arduiniana.org/libraries/tinygps/
- NewSoftSerial by Mikal Hart - http://arduiniana.org/libraries/newsoftserial/
- Wire for I2C communication with the compass - http://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/Wire
Finde home detector by Marcus Olsson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.