Black Ops Testing JS-Sequence-Diagram Webinar
Alan Richardson's exploratory testing notes for JS-Sequence-Diagram:
Exploratory testing notes for the Black Ops Testing Webinar for js-sequence-diagram on 13th July 2015
For this Webinar we were testing JS-Sequence-Diagram
You will see:
- My notes, which I made in Evernote, in markdown as a pdf so you can see the approach I took for embedding images as metadata in my report which were not used in the final exported report
- My notes, exported as pdf from dillinger.io so you can see the reason for writing in markdown
- notes.md - my notes copied to a sublime edited text file from evernote (the unicode chars may not be properly visible in certain editors)
- The tools I wrote to support the testing.
- reporting.html - basically crossBrowserTestPage.html without any real examples in it, for future use
- explorer.html - a version of test.html from the js-sequence-diagrams project which renders using simple and handrawn format, and keeps a historical record of all the diagrams that you render. Note: saving the page for a session record only works on Firefox and Chrome - IE trims out all the stuff added dynamically to the DOM
This should act as a supplement when you watch the webinar, and hopefully as a standalone example of some exploratory testing and learning documentation approaches.