finderSelect | Jquery & Zepto Plugin
finderSelect Adds the ability to highlight table rows based on the standard single click, command/ctrl+click, command+drag/ctrl+drag and shift+click methods. This plugin will add a
selected class to all active rows.
How to Use
For the most up to date documentation please visit (http://evulse.github.io/finderSelect "finderSelect")
- 0.7.0: Fixed Ctrl+A not updating and Added Up and Down Keys including Shift+Direction, Option+Direction and Shift+Option+Direction.
- 0.6.0: Added Hooks and External methods.
- 0.5.0: Added Ctrl+A/Cmd+A Select All feature. Rewrote core to work with Zepto without plugins. System now stores data as classes.
- 0.4.0: Matched to Mac OSX Finder 100%. Added support for when a selection touches a pre-existing selection and then is moved.
- 0.3.0: Touch devices will now default to Ctrl + Click functionality allowing them to make multiple selections.
- 0.3.0: Firefox will now auto scroll when using Ctrl + Click + Drag
- 0.3.0: Rewrite Ctrl + Click + Drag functionality which now also allows text selection on all rows.
- 0.2.2: Make IE6+ Compatible required renaming option 'class' to 'selectClass'
- 0.2.1: Bring Menu and Highlight count from example into the core system.
- 0.2.0: Refactor code base to make core plugin easily extendable.
- 0.1.9: Make plugin only work on left click so that a custom context menu can be used.
- 0.1.7: Auto detect child element type if none specified.
- 0.1.5: Add "finderSelectUpdate" event so external code can be aware of updates.
- 0.1.4: Change to match Finder highlighting and rename from Batch Select to finderSelect.
- 0.1.3: Fix Incorrect URL's in jQuery Plugin Manifest
- 0.1.2: Rename Plugin
- 0.1.1: Use the original parent rather than relying on .parent()
- 0.1.0: Initial Commit