Udacity Memory Game Project
Assignment's starter code: https://github.com/udacity/fend-project-memory-game
- While playing, you reveal pairs of cards by clicking on them. The ones that don't match - get back to the initial state (face down).
- Your goal is to match eight pairs of cards. The game ends when all the cards are successfully matched.
- When the game is finished, a modal window will appear. It will contain the time it took you to complete the game, the number of moves you made and the rating.
- You may choose to continue playing by clicking the "Replay" button.
"Elevator Ride to Hell" by Adam Monroe and Adam Kopciński
TODO-s and known issues:
- Add toggle sound.
- Add leaderboard.
- Add landscape mode breakpoint for smaller devices.
- Fix Internet Explorer issues.