Udacity FEND Project 8 - React Neighborhood Map
This project is a React single page application, which shows a map of famous Transylvanian castles. The names and markers can be filtered to display only the searched results. Additional information about the locations, along with photos fetched from Flickr API, is accessible via an infowindow.
- To run the project download the .zip file and unpack it.
- Install depenencies with npm install.
- Start the development version with npm start.
- Be aware that the service worker is active only in build version of the project.
- Alternatively, open the live version of the project.
Dependencies and Attributions
- Flickr API
- Google Maps API
- Map styling: Snazzy Maps
- Slack community
- Udacity Study Jams
- Tom Lynch Flickr Api tutorial part 1
- Google-maps-react docs
- Google Developers docs
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
You can find the most recent version of this guide here.